Add: No. 28, Guigu 5th Road, Luoxing Street, Jiashan County, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang, China
Tel：+86 136 5673 0186
E-mail : email@example.com
Connectors and connector plug-ins are electronic compon […]
Connectors and connector plug-ins are electronic components that are common in modern manufacturing manufacturing applications, and are essential in improving manufacturing and manufacturing. The connector is not necessary to say that the electronic products in our production and life need to be said. The electronic products that leave the connector are nothing to do. Although it is the main body, the connector is only an accessory, but the importance of both is the same. Especially in the time of realizing the information transmission of electromechanical equipment, it also shows the important role of the connector.
First, because the importance of connector connectors highlights the importance of its own quality.
The important role of its play also needs to benefit from the reliable quality of its products. Choosing high-quality connector products is the key to determining the quality of our production life. On the contrary, it will bring us a lot of troubles.
Second, how to choose and apply the connector connector?
In the selection and application, we must make the necessary choices and screenings so that we can truly find the products we need most, and we can really play the role of connectors in our lives.
Take a look at the quality and standards of its dedicated connector production, which is also a standard for product evaluation.
1. Structure size: The external dimensions of the connector are very important. There are certain space restrictions in the connection of the product, especially the connector on the board, which cannot interfere with other components. Choose the appropriate installation method according to the space and installation location (installation with front and rear installation, screwing, collar, rivet or quick lock on the connector itself) and shape (straight, curved, T) Type, round, square).
2, impedance matching: Some signals have impedance requirements, especially RF signals, the impedance matching requirements are more stringent, the impedance will not cause a signal reflection, which affects signal transmission. General signal transmission has no special requirements for the impedance of the connector.
3. Shielding: With the development of communication products, EMC has received more and more attention. The connector is required to have a metal casing. At the same time, the cable needs to have a shielding layer. The shielding layer should be connected with the metal casing of the connector to achieve shielding. The effect can also be injection molding, the plug part is wrapped with copper, and the shield of the cable is welded with the copper.
4, anti-missing: anti-missing has two aspects: on the one hand is the connector itself, the connector itself rotates 180 degrees, the wrong connection causes the signal to be wrongly connected, at this time you need to pay attention to the choice of anti-missing connector, or through Adjusting the relative positional relationship of the connectors to make the assembly unique; on the other hand, for the purpose of reducing the material type, several signals use the same connector, and it is possible to insert the A plug into the B plug. If such a situation causes serious consequences (non-simple alarms, destructive), the A and B interfaces must be selected as different types of outlets.
5, connector reliability: the connector is used to connect the signal, so the connection site should be reliable (such as surface contact is better than point contact, pinhole type is better than leaf spring type, etc.).
6, the use of the environment: when the connector is used with outdoor, indoor, high temperature, high humidity, salt spray, mold, cold and other environments, the connector has special requirements.
7. Versatility: In the selection process of the connector, it is necessary to select common objects as much as possible. Especially among the series of products, the choice of connectors has strong versatility, reducing the types of materials, increasing the quantity and reducing the cost, and reducing the supply. Goods risk.
8. Locking function: In order to prevent the connector from falling off during the cooperation, it is necessary to ensure the good contact and the connector has a locking function.
9. Cost: Cost is also an important factor in the selection process. With the increasingly fierce market competition, the proper choice of connectors, the cost of the connector and the processing cost need to be considered comprehensively.
10. Availability: The supply of connectors will be affected by many factors. The general connector is better than the non-universal connector, and the domestic production is better than the foreign production.
11, plug and play frequency.
12, connectors: connectors in the external material design can better reflect its environmental performance, because the external environment is extremely complex, so adapt to these complex environments, can guarantee the performance of its performance, otherwise not only can not Good work can also be dangerous. Now there are many harsh environments. There are many types of connectors for the harsh environment in the connector design. This can be selected according to actual needs. Among them, high temperature, high humidity, corrosion resistance, salt resistance and other environments have finished products. for selection.
13, brand and appearance: because the main quality of the connector is inside, especially internal wiring, this is not visible to the naked eye, so you must remember to look at the brand and appearance when purchasing, it is best to ask for warranty.
The production process of connector connectors is becoming more and more specialized and has more technological elements.